Application for International Student – TAFE or WA Government schools

From 18 June 2024, TIWA no longer accepts applications from students on a tourist or visitor visa, following Home Affairs Student visa eligibility changes.​​​​

* Australian citizen or resident? Please apply at your ​school / TAFE college.
** Continuing TAFE student? Please complete Continuing Student Application Form instead.
*** Schools students: applications to Cann​ing College must be made directly, not to TIWA.

  • Your application should take 10-15 minutes​
  • Please do not use the browser back button


Cannot retrieve the URL specified in the Content Link property. For more assistance, contact your site administrator.

The Department of Training and Workforce Development acknowledges Aboriginal peoples as the first sovereign Nations of Western Australia.
We acknowledge their ancestral ties to the land and spiritual connection to country.
We acknowledge Elders both past and present, and value the contribution of Aboriginal people within our organisation.
We support the Uluru Statement from the Heart and embrace its invitation to walk alongside Aboriginal people, united in a movement for a better future for all Australians.